Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Playing With Hair

I'm having fun playing with Mackenzie's hair. I've been doing different things to it and then taking pictures to see what I like best.

Yesterday was an attempt at "the Fern Gully Fairy" except not the half naked part. EEK.

Lee wasn't too happy about this one. He said he thinks she doesn't need me to "volumize" her hair.. I'm just having fun while also trying to figure out how her hair works and stuff.

It was cute, but definitely a bit wild. Still, when I showed the picture to Kacie she said that Mackenzie looked kinda like the Fern Gully fairy and I realized that had been the exact thing I was going for. I'm just happy to have achieved it!!

An DEN...


Today we went with a little gel (mostly to keep the long "camouflage" bangs in place so you don't see the little spiky extra short ones) and then I just put it on the rest of her hair to see how things would work.

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite look so far. Doesn't she look completely ADORABLE?!?

This style was also really easy.. pretty much a "spray, gel, clip, go!" five minute thing.

I think I might actually be getting the hang of this!



No comments: