Friday, March 10, 2006

Ze Haircut, She Ees Feenish

Okay. If I have my way we're done with hair cutting for MONTHS please. Please?

This morning at about 9:30 we went and saw Denise, who evened things up and did a really good job making Mackenzie's bangs look as normal as possible.

I thought she might've chosen to do a pixie-type cut instead, but I think she caught the vibe from me that I was going to immediately begin growing Mack's hair out again.

Having long curly hair myself, it's going to be an interesting challenge to figure out how to style this new haircut. I'm sure we'll work things out eventually.


Here's Mackenzie's new hairdo, fresh from the bath with just a couple "towel drying" attacks from the Mama.

Lee says I need to embrace her new haircut and stop trippin'. I'm trying!!


Here's an homage to Mackenzie's new look. This is with some gel and scrunching. It is awfully cute but honestly, she'd be adorable bald so it's not much of a stretch. ;)

No comments: