Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One More Pair of Eyes in the House

Mackenzie's dream has finally come true.. she's got glasses! We picked them up at Sam's Club today. Thankfully, Ben wasn't as upset this time around as he was when she picked out her frames. He really wanted glasses too. He tried on a pair of frames, looked at me, and said, "now I can think."

She picked out some really cute frames. They're black on the front and pink behind. They weren't my favorite pair, but I like them fine and they're not going on MY face so I tried to keep out of the decision-making as much as possible.

Isn't she adorable!?!

On a side note.. when I went to take her picture, Ben decided to photo-bomb it:

...so then when I went to take Ben's picture, Mackenzie reciprocated. It's easier to see the pink on the frames in this shot.

Now she's all ready to start school on Tuesday with her new glasses so she can see the board from anywhere in the room!

No comments: